Sunday, August 28, 2011

wow.

wow, it's been forever.

I don't even know where to start.

Well, for starters living with Jerry Jay, Ronell, and Diana turned out to be a good experience. I really feel like I ended up with two more friends. This year, I did not move in with my parents.. I actually decided to live with my good friend Rio. I am hoping that I will be in this place for at least 2 years... but we will see. You know things never go as they are planned. I'm just really tired of moving every year. And so far Rio and I get along very well.

My family is doing well. My dad has decided to retire early. He was been unable to find another job since last Nov.

I have gotten 2 calls for accounting jobs in the last couple of days. This is really encouraging... even if I don't get the jobs. It is still giving me hope, that my day will soon come:)

As far as my love life.... haha, I'm still living the single life. I have been talking to this guy though for almost 2 months:D But he lives out of state.... so not sure where this is all going.

A lot has changed. I lost my best friend of 7 years. Jay. I miss him. Along with him... I lost Adam & Ryan. Jay and I were going down different paths. We started having the same fight, over and over, and it was just time. Our friendship wasn't fun anymore. I felt like I was walking on eggshells. People change a lot in 7 years. I use to let people walk over me... and now I stand up for myself... I speak up. And if people are not willing to say sorry when they have hurt you.... there is no point for them to be in your life. So, I just let go.

I did my first 5k this year. It was amazing just to finish!! I've lost 25 pounds this year. Wow. I'm happy with where my life is. And I'm excited to see where its heading!!

ttyl

~Jet~

1 comment:

  1. Im so happy for you ^_^
    You sound so much more confident♥
    I miss you, Corinna.

    ReplyDelete