Friday, October 8, 2010

it's been a while...

Wow, much has changed since April. Andrew, my beloved ex roommate did get the job in Phoenix. But, you know what I figured out? I now have a place to stay in Phoenix if I ever decide to visit... which I plan to this coming spring break.

So where am I now? I am still here in Lawrence. I had a friend named Jerry Jay that needed a roommate... and now I have 3 roommates! Diana, Ronnell, and Jerry. And the funny part is that I still feel alone. How can you live with 3 other people and still feel like you have no one to talk to? Seriously... I think something is wrong with me!!

My plan is to move in 2 years. I want to have 2 years to get my debt paid off and have some money in the savings. Where do I plan on moving at the end of my 2 years? Minneapolis!! Of course I will visit the city before I make that the place I offically move but right now thats the place I have my heart set on.

I'll try to write on here more often.

til next time!!

~Jet~

No comments:

Post a Comment