Friday, October 29, 2010

stuck in the friend zone

I have been recently talking to this guy.

We have just been hanging out and getting to know each other. I refuse to get stuck in the friend zone again. Time and time again.... this always happens to me. And I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. They say that the best relationships start off as just friends... but yet when I make a friend, they end up seeing me as a little sister or a motherly figure.

This guy.... I don't want him to see me like that. My roommates have been trying to give me advice... but I know in the end all I can do is just be myself.

My feelings are often one sided. And I have a feeling that it is that way again. But, we will see how it plays out.

I have my whole life to find the guy I was made for. Time will only tell if he is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment